We are hiring interpreters -culture mediators for interpretation services to the European Asylum Support Organisations in following countries: the EU and EEA countries excluding Cyprus, Bulgaria, Malta, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal and the Balkans.
We are looking for interpreters with sound background and knowledge in following
- experience in provision of interpretation at events, conferences, police stations, migration offices, border and alien police stations, and related
- Experienced in interpretation and chucotage at least in one of following language combination EN + Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Georgian, Mongolian, Pashto, Punjabi, Russian, Ukrainian, Somali, Tigre, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dari, Farsi, French, Kurdish – Badini, Kurdish – Kurmanji, Kurdish – Sorani and Urdu
- Sound knowledge in migration and asylum policies
- Experience in working with migrants/refugees/asylum seekers
- Experience in interpreting at courts — asylum procedures
- Knowledge about EU countries culture, legislation, social and economic life
Should you have an interest for joining our consortium, please let us know and provide your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to your daily fee rate + half-a-day fee rate.
You will be informed for the individual missions to any of the countries above-mentioned.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.